Guide 2 Change
When your company is confronted with exceptional changes, opportunities or opportunities, external expertise is not only useful – it is indispensable for the further growth of your company.
Our focus is on supporting complex transitions e.g.:
– introduction of an ERP/IoT solution
– mapping your business onto ICT
– drawing up of specifications
– get alignment with all end-users
– end 2 end coach along the change implementation
– selection of the ICT solutions and the implementers
– optimisation and automation of business processes
Successfully leading these kinds of projects requires a range of skills – from sparring partner, people management and organizational skills to specific know-how.
From our professional expertise since 1981 we take on assignments in full-time or part-time in various types of industries.
Type of business: SME and multinationals, local & international.
Branches: Manufacturing, Retail, Chemicals, Automotive, Telecom, Utilities (water, gas, electricity), Banking / Assurances, Public Sector, Construction
Type of projects:
• Transitions (business and/or ICT) from current state to future state, process & organization alignment
• Governance (stakeholder management – program & finance portfolio management)
• Improvement: Audit > GAP analysis > Solution proposal > Change implementation
• Business readiness assessment > End 2 end implementations of solutions
Processes : ICT, Logistics, Operations / Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Warehousing, Customer Services, Accountancy, Finance, Procurement
Phases : Strategy Design, Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close
Solutions : ERP, CRM, POS, Shared Service Centers (hybrid staffing models), Common off the Shelf/Standard solutions, in-house, BPO outsourcing
The majority of the RUN & CHANGE assignments resulted into cost reduction, risk mitigation, process unification, governance and finally leveraging a business excellence.
|Standardization of data, processes, services, organization, infrastructure, applications,||Improvement of operational effectivity and efficiency|
|Continuity of service delivery (business & IT)||Enable scalability (local > Eu)|
|Reduction of expenditures and waste||Enter new markets (B2B + B2C)|
|Alignment of organizations||Put in place new target operation models|
|Risk mitigation||Quality improvement & Knowledge building|